BEHEMOTH regularly seeks proposals for thematic focuses, individual contributions, and reviews.
Please send a brief description of the topic along with possible contributions (abstracts) or a call for papers and a first schedule to the editorial team (email@example.com). The typical scope of a thematic issue consists of five to seven contributions.
Individual contributions can be submitted at any time. Please contact the editorial team and adhere to the following checklist:
- The contribution is unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal.
- The file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- Whenever possible, include DOIs in the reference list.
- The text is formatted with single spacing, font size 12, italicized where necessary, not underlined (except for URL addresses). All illustrations, graphics, and tables should be placed within the text and not at the end.
- Contributions should have a length of 20.000-25.000 characters; in justified cases, they can be longer.
We are always looking for reviews of current international research literature in relevant fields, even if they do not directly relate to the current issue’s topic but align with Behemoth’s profile. New publications can be ordered through the Behemoth editorial team for review purposes. Reviews should not exceed 800 words, are anonymously reviewed and commented upon. Please submit your review proposal to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data
Names and e-mail addresses entered on the journal’s web pages are used exclusively for the purposes stated and are not passed on the third parties.