Contact for article submissions
To submit articles, please contact the editor.
Checklist for article submissions
As part of the submission process, authors are asked to check the conformity of their contribution with the stated specifications using the checklist for contributions.
- The paper is previously unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal.
- The file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- Where possible, URLs have been included with the references.
- The text is single-spaced, font size 12, italicized where appropriate, not underlined (with the exception of URL addresses); all illustrations, graphs, and tables are inserted at appropriate places in the text and not at the end of the text.
- Contributions should have a length of 20,000-25,000 characters; however, in justified cases they may be longer.
Protection of personal data
Names and e-mail addresses entered on the journal’s web pages are used exclusively for the purposes stated and are not passed on to third parties.